Monday, April 2, 2007

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?




The weather must have a good sense of humor today. This is what we woke up too.


At this time of year I LOVE how EVERYTHING starts blooming. It always amazes me how beautiful it can be. How everything seems to bloom. It's one of the reasons I wanted to live here.

Yesterday we went to the Vancouver International Car Show. On the way we admired the blooming trees. Pink and White in amongst the evergreens and the other trees that are starting to get green too. And I love the daffodils that are blooming between the freeway. It just amazes me how beautiful God created the world.


On another point I have to show you some pictures of my son Matthew (2 1/5) . He is a car fanatic. It was fun to watch him get so excited about cars. He would have climbed into every car at the show, if we would have let him
.
I need to make a number of cards, so I will be posting them during this week.
I wish you a great EASTER week, in which we remember the incredible gift that Jesus has given us: Eternal Life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... love that snow! I wish for it every "winter" here in FL, but you know how that goes! My son sounds a lot like yours! He loves anything that "wheels" (his phrase). Enjoy that snow! :)

Anonymous said...

Crazy snow!!! We finally just got rid of all of our snow and now the weather forecast is calling for some this weekend! ACK! NO MORE SNOW!!! It's spring, already! :)

Have a wonderful Easter....He is Risen, indeed! :)