Thursday, April 5, 2007

WOW! CHECK OUT MY MAIL


I received this gorgeous card from Joycelyn 'Stamps n'coffee' on SCS as a RAK. The reason we got in touch was that we both made a card for CC106 with the same stamp and basically the same layout and we uploaded them about the same time. She made a comment on my card saying that "Great minds think alike". Here is her card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=507441&cat=500&ppuser=111891. You can see mind scrolling down a bit to the BIG BLOSSOMS 'SMILE' card.


I also received a box filled with mail boxes, cute little pails and a gorgeous card from Barbara 'hnbmoore' on SCS. She made a comment on here and asked if I would like to have some of these mailboxes. I have wanted to have these for quite awhile, since we don't have TARGET here. So, she just sent them over and asked me to pay it forward. So now I have to find a way to pay it forward. I'll keep you posted when I decorate them and when I pay it forward.
My daugters Melanie (8) and Vanessa (6) have claimed theirs already and want to decorate them this afternoon, after school.

No comments: