Saturday, April 28, 2007

LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!


This is a gift package I received from PAPER PRETTIES http://www.paperpretties.net/. I received this great gift throught the anniversary issue of the WEEKLY INKING 52 from SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS.
My gift is a set of 24 stamps from MY FAVORITE THINGS called "Simply Said". It has 24 great sentiments:
baby love, sweet baby boy, sweet baby girl, with love, congratulations, warm wishes, always, happy anniversary, you are my forever love, so grateful, heartfelt, gratitude, i am so sorry, i miss you, hello friend, i love you, thank you, thinking of you, sending you love, happy birthday, warm wedding wishes, you make me smile.
And also this great antiquing tool from AROUND THE BLOCK, which on one end has a brown ink pad and the other end is a sanding tool.
Now I have to make a THANK YOU card!

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

When I read that prize list, I thought, "I don't know anyone on this list." But I guess I was wrong. I read this blog! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Have fun playing with it! :)