Wednesday, April 18, 2007

PMS INSPIRED?

Have you ever started making something and it ends up completely different then what you had imagined? This is what happened to me today. I wanted to try the SC118 from SCS (2weeks ago). This is what it ended up like. I made this first thing in the morning and have basically debated if I should post it. So "Post it" has won, but I will just have to add that I think "PMS" kind of had an influence on this card. I don't know about you, but I don't appreciate "PMS's" visits. First of all, he takes my mojo from me, gives me headaches, and worst of all I can't even stand myself. So I just try to keep out of everybodys way. Today I am kind of thankful for this blog. It is being a great venting tool. I don't know who will read through this complete post, but I don't mind if you don't. I will totally not hold it against you.

Here are the card details:
SC 118 from Splitcoaststampers
Cardbase: Close to cocoa
Patterned Paper: Recollections
Front : Red Rose embossed with iridescent ice
Image: Shimmery white layered on close to cocoa
Image: Happy Harmony - red rose and close to cocoa
Brads: Dollar store,
Hodgepodge: LSS
Ribbon: SU

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

I think it looks very nice...the reds are a nice color for this set and layout!