Friday, April 13, 2007

MAY I ASK FOR PRAYER SUPPORT PLEASE?

Hi. Today I would like to ask for your help. My SIL is having surgery tomorrow. She is 27 years old and has cervical cancer, which has not gone into remision with quimo. So now their last hope is to do a histerectomy. Her imune system is not responding well either, it is very low.
She is very scared, in part because her mother, my MIL, passed away last year from ovarian cancer, and she is scared that she will die too. She has 2 children 8 and 6.
I would just like to ask if you could keep her in your prayers, asking for healing and strength, and wisdom for the doctors.

THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely remember her in my prayers. My heart just breaks for anyone young who is fighting this disease. I've been battling cancer for over 3 years, but thankfully my children are grown so I do not have the worries that your SIL does. God Bless her & your family.
Linda SS

doverdi said...

I will definately remember your SIL in my prayers. My sister successfully fought cancer 21 yrs ago and at the time had two young children under 5. With the strength of prayer and strong family support your sister has what she needs to fight this. God Bless her & your family.

Anonymous said...

Rosella, so sorry to hear about your sil! I am just catching up on blog reading. I hope everything went well. I will keep her in my prayers. My mil is going through treatments right now for the same cancer. (She beat breast cancer over 20 years ago). I will be praying. Please update when you can.
MJ