Monday, April 16, 2007

YESTERDAY!



Hi guys,


So it's Monday again. Time to give you an update. I usually don't get to stamp over the weekend, so here is what we did yesterday. We went to the Vancouver Aquarium and Stanley Park. Fortunately for us, it was not raining. I just love to go to Stanley Park this time of year, when you can see spring happening. Love all the new flowers that are blooming and promising to bloom. I especially love the different colors of green you see in the trees.


So in the Aquarium we got to see the dolphins being fed and preforming some tricks for us. That was very exciting for the kids. Also got to see the Ottors being fed. Checked out the belugas just swimming around. It kind of baffels me that that's what they do all day long. I told my dh that he would not be a good whale. He just cannot do nothing. Mind you, he does like to relax infront of the TV after a hard day at work, but his mind still keeps on going.


So here are a few pictures of our day:

No comments: