Thursday, April 12, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!




I am a procrastinator. I actually think I am THE PROCRASTINATOR. And I am trying to do something to take that title away from myself. I always want to get things done in time, but somehow I don't. So, yesterday I decided to make a Mother's Day card for my Mother.

This Shadow Box card came as a challenge on Splitcoast some time ago, and since I am a procrastinator it took me this long to try it.

The cardbase is Red Rose (still working on how to take good pictures). I used blender pens and ink pads to color in the images. I really like how it turned out. Now I better get it into the mail on time!


REMINDER: BLOG SNACK on April 9th Post. Place a comment on that post.

6 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

This is gorgeous! What a card!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning!! Sure glad I came to check out your blog! Well done on the shadow box card!!!

Allison Rankin said...

This is terrific...I am sure she will love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job! Your mom will love it!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! What a beautiful card! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Regina Easter said...

Wow this is a beautiful card...love it...thanks for joining in on the blog candy..have a blessed day. regina