Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CELEBRATE!

I made this card for my SIL who has a birthday today. She has two reasons to celebrate: she is also recuperating from a successful surgery.
The scetch for this card is from last week Wednesday's Scetch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I really liked it, but did not know right away how to use it. I must admitt, it sometimes takes me longer to think of what I am going to stamp then the actual stamping. Though today I must say that I have had so many interruptions, that this took me quite awhile.
All supplies used for this project are Stampin' Up.
Paper: Regal Rose, Red Rose, Marigold Morning, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Red Rose, Marigold Morning,
Stamp: Delight in Life, That's Nice
I painted the flowers using the blender pen and ink pads, added some ce to the middles of the flowers. Popped up the sentiment and the flowers.
So, my SIL will be getting this late, but then I told you already that I am THE PROCRASTINATOR (I am at least sending a card!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty! Love all the detail. Your sil will love it too.

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh, I love it!