Wednesday, April 11, 2007

KIDS CAN BE SO CUTE!

I just have to share this. My son Matthew, who is 2 years 8 months, is a car lover. I have never seen a little boy who loves cars so much! His favorite car is Lightning McQueen. He is also CARS fan! So this morning Matthew could not find his little Mcqueen car. What I found so adorable was that he went looking for it all over the house saying: "Where are you McQueen?". I helped him look, but could not find it either. I thought he would forget about it in a little while. He got distracted for a little with something, but then he would start his search all over. I finally found it when I was sweeping the floor behind the couch. What I found so adorable was that he did not forget his "mission" all morning. Just had to share this. I should go now. I am working on a 'Shadow card', which I want to post later.
Hope you are having a great day!

No comments: