Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SCETCH CHALLENGE 121 - SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS







I really like Wednesdays. That's the day SCS posts a new scetch challenge. I like to see if I can come up with a card using this challenge. Today I came up with a card without having to rack my brain too much.





Here is today's challenge http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243223



For my card I used Regal Rose as the card base. I stamped 'French Script' background with regal rose ink. For the other panel I doubled it using Creamy Caramel as the bottom layer and Close to Cocoa as the second layer. The Close to Cocoa layer is stamped with the 'Canvas' background. The main image is stamped on Very Vanilla. I used the retired 'Reversed Prints' stamp. I did used the Poppin' Pastel technique, which is stamping the image with versamark and then I used cotton balls to wipe the Pastel colors on it. I also used my favorite 'Cracked Glass' technique, with which you emboss the image with Glassy Glaze Enamel. I did this twice. Then I put it in the freezer for about 15 min. After I took it out I bent it and it cracked beautifully. The sentiment is the current level 1 hostess set' Warmest Regards'. I tied some hemp through the eyelets.



All products used are SU except for the eyelets.



I challenge you to go and try this too. Happy Stamping!

No comments: