Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A NEW DAY!

Wow! What a difference a day has made. Remember yesterday? Here is what the weather is like today.

On another note, don't you just appreciate the cards that have some actual sewing on them? I think it gives the card a great extra detail. I found this great tutorial on Julia Stainton's blog http://bellepapier.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/04/03/all-stitched-up-a-machine-stitching-on-paper-tutorial/. She wrote a very detailed tutorial on how to use your sewing machine for your papercrafts. Personally, I don't use my machine very much. I can actually not remember the last time I used it. Maybe this will motivate me to get to know my machine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog! Yes, I LOVE Karen Kingsbury!!! God has blessed her with an amazing talent. I get so caught up in her books that I forget what time it is at night. I have gotten less sleep now that I read her books. Have a blessed Easter!!!