Thursday, March 29, 2007

FINALLY!

I'm back! From where? From not being inspired and motivated to stamp. How can that be? That is a question I ask myself too. Well,...
Anyway, I have been playing with this card for a number of hours. I do not know what this type of card (fold) is called, but for lack of inspiration I will call it the 4-way card. If you have a name for it please tell me. I saw it at a card class I took, quite awhile ago. It was not the card we made at the class, but I looked at it and later figured out on my own how to put it together. I love how you can display it in different ways. So here are 4 pictures of this card.


The first 2 images are the front and back when card is closed. The bottom 2 are the open images of when the card is open, which is done by pulling it on the sides for which I have added the ribbon.

Supplies used:

Paper: SU Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White

Stamps: Simply Said, Small Script, Around the Block, Wonderful Words, Seaside Sketches (1 sentiment)

Techniques: Embossing, Doodling, Sponging

Accessories: Versamark, Crystal Effects, Ribbon, Brad, Pop-up dots

I added some flowers in Marigold Morning to add a little punch of color. Not sure if I am completely happy with it.

So now I have to go and clean all the stamps I used.

I am thinking of having some BLOG SNACKS soon. Keep checking!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you looking for the $1 mailboxes from Target? I have some.. let me know barbara_moore@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

that is awesome! looks like a lot of work went into it! :)

Unknown said...

I just love this card design! What a neat idea...I'd love to try it sometime!