Tuesday, March 13, 2007

GREAT - LITTLE CALENDAR


I had fun making this little calendar with an acrylic picture holder. I have seen this idea from several of the creative ladies on SCS and had to try it. It is a present for my daugther Vanessa's student teacher who is having a birthday next Sunday. I thought it would be nice for Vanessa to have a small present for her.
As I am having trouble with my camera, I was not able to take a picture of it and scanned it, so it definitely looks better IRL.
Items used:
Perfect Plum, Pale Plum cardstock as well as ink. I embossed the flowers with iridescent ice. I used the Delight in Life and itty bitty backgrounds stamp sets.
(Have to work on the camera thing so that I can share my projects better!)

4 comments:

marja said...

beautifull!

groetjes marja

Paula J Atkinson said...

Well it is gorgeous even if the scan isn't brilliant.
Thank You for stopping by my blog. It is always lovely to meet new friends. :0)

Aud said...

Wonderful calendar!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment at my blog! The stamp sheets will be available in about 4-6 weeks, don't know exactly when they are ready for sale, sorry...

Anonymous said...

very pretty ... she will love it! i like the color scheme too.