Tuesday, March 13, 2007

GREAT - LITTLE CALENDAR


I had fun making this little calendar with an acrylic picture holder. I have seen this idea from several of the creative ladies on SCS and had to try it. It is a present for my daugther Vanessa's student teacher who is having a birthday next Sunday. I thought it would be nice for Vanessa to have a small present for her.
As I am having trouble with my camera, I was not able to take a picture of it and scanned it, so it definitely looks better IRL.
Items used:
Perfect Plum, Pale Plum cardstock as well as ink. I embossed the flowers with iridescent ice. I used the Delight in Life and itty bitty backgrounds stamp sets.
(Have to work on the camera thing so that I can share my projects better!)

4 comments:

Scrapbook 'Freubelen' said...

beautifull!

groetjes marja

Paula said...

Well it is gorgeous even if the scan isn't brilliant.
Thank You for stopping by my blog. It is always lovely to meet new friends. :0)

Aud said...

Wonderful calendar!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment at my blog! The stamp sheets will be available in about 4-6 weeks, don't know exactly when they are ready for sale, sorry...

mj said...

very pretty ... she will love it! i like the color scheme too.