Friday, March 16, 2007

WHY DO I BLOG?

I think I should write down the reasons for this blog. Probably more for myself than for anybody else. I have not seen my reasons on paper, and I think it will be good for me to see what is all going on in my mind.
Reason to blog:
- to share: ideas, thoughts, projects, life
- to connect: keep in touch with people you know, and meet new people

So, as I enjoy reading other ladies blogs, I think I can do this too. So:
1.- I am a SAHM in which I would say 'Stuck' at home mom. I have not had a vehicle in over a year, so I do not get to go out very often and I am feeling quite lonely. So I thought that this might be a great way to make new friends even when I am at home.
2.- Maybe this is a good place to write my thoughts and ideas, even if it is only to myself. I have not been very active in keeping a journal, so this might inspire me to do so.
3.- I would like to share my crafts. Just like I get inspiration from other stampers, maybe somebody might get inspired by mine.
4.- It might inspire me to DO more stamping. I have been lacking in stamping motivation and thought that this might MAKE me do more projects. (Have not been completely successfull so far)
5.- I also want to share my faith with you ladies. I have felt that I cannot be a good witness to my Lord Jesus Christ, especially if I don't get a chance to talk to anybody. So I am praying that God will lead me in this venture.
6.- I am an introvert and would probably not walk up to you and start sharing. So this is definitely easier for me.
So , welcome to my blog.

No comments: