These are wooden letters, cut with a scroll saw by yours truly, painted with acrylic paint. For the front I used the SU Spring Flowers applied to the letters with Mod Podge. I added a couple of embellishments: prima flowers, ribbon, tags.
All together I really like the finished project.
The inspiration for this project came from my LSS. They had a different word as a class project and I thought that I would like to take that class. Later I decided that I don't have to pay them to take a class, I can do this myself. I had wood, a scrollsaw, for the font I just super enlarged a computer font and I have quite a bit of acrylic paint standing around from my decorative painting era. So here you have it. Kind of reminds me of spring, which is almost here according to the calendar, but not according to the weather. I am looking forward to spring and new flowers and new leaves. Just LOVE that season.