Monday, March 5, 2007

Personal Journal

Hi there,
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Our weekend was good. My friend Kerry http://ehmazingstampers.blogspot.com/and her girls came over on Saturday, which is always special.


Today I want to share with you this journal I made for my dh for Valentine's day. I was having a hard time coming up with a special something for him. You know there is always chocolate, but I believe I LOVE chocolate more than he does, so I had to come up with something original. He has mentioned to me that he is interested in writing his thoughts, ideas, visions, dreams. So I came up with the idea of making him a journal where he can write about anything and everything. I used the SU Spring Flower Paper, some chipboard, hemp and close to cocoa ink.
And he really liked it!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: