Wednesday, June 13, 2007

THE TOOTHFAIRY FORGOT - AGAIN!

I am so ashamed!!! My dd Vanessa lost one of her front teeth yesterday, and of course expected her toothfairy reward this morning, and was very disapointed to find her tooth still under her pillow. In the Toothfairy's defense, I was so sleepy yesterday evening, I could have fallen asleep standing. My dh had to work late and I tried to stay awake, so I started painting the dinningroom wall and completely forgot about the Toothfairy's responsibilities.
So now the Toothfairy has to write an apology and leave her reward when Vanessa is in school. She probably came when I walked the girls to school!
The sad part is that this is the second time this has happened to her. Mind you, her sister lost her eyetooth on Sunday and she forgot and did not check her pillow first thing, which gave the Toothfairy the chance to sneek her reward under her pillow before she went to school. So she did not feel special at all. So now the Toothfairy has to make up for this mistake. And then I want to do some stamping. The scetch challenge is great today on Splitcoast. I want to try it!

2 comments:

Heather Leech said...

Hi Rosella,
I've done exactly the same thing I think twice (thankfully my kids are 12 and 15 now, so no more tooth fairy). You can't beat yourself up over it...kids are very forgiving...it happens. I hope you got some sleep!!
Heather L.

Anonymous said...

ahhh, well i'm sure she will forgive the toothfairy! ;)