Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I STAMPED - FINALLY!


I probably should apologize for not having posted a card. I have been quite busy doing some homedecor (plastering the walls, yeay), so I have not given much time to stamping. I did want to make a card one day, and tried several things and it just did not turn out as I had envisioned. So I gave it up. I made a card today! It's inspiration is from this card on Jaqueline's craft nest. It took me awhile to make the diamonds. My moto seems to be: "Why make thinks simple if they can be comlicated". So I was trying out some complicated stuff to make the diamonds LOL!
I used BASHFUL BLUE as the card and CERTAINLY CELERY for the mat. The image HAPPY HARMONY is stamped on VERY VANILLA. The diamonds are DP which I bought at COSTCO. Don't remember who. The ribbon is SU.
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

OH this is beautiful! You have inspired me back! I love your design!! You should submit this card to stampers sampler!!

Paula said...

This is soooo pretty. I love everything about it. Looks complicated, but I love a challenge.