Friday, June 15, 2007

CELEBRATION OF YOU - WINNER!

Good morning !
Thank you all for celebrating YOU with me! It was great to get to know you all a little better. I enjoyed reading all your comments and checking out your blogs. This is a great stamping community and I love the fact that I have the oportunity to meet ladies from all over the place, whom I would never have heard of before.

So I asked my hubby to pick a random number between the number of comments 1-38, and he quickly said: "26, what for?" So I told him that this was the lucky winner.
S0, number 26 is CLAUDIA F - SCFRANSON
She said: "You have a wonderful blog. I'll be back often. I sometines stamp/scrap in the afternoon when my daycare kids are sleeping but mostly on Saturday's while my DH is at work. I wish I had more time and lots more work space. Claudia F"
Thank you for your comment Claudia. Please email me your mailing address so that I can get your candy in the mail ASAP.

So, I'm off to read my mail and check to see if SCS is in a better mood today. LOL!
Thank you all again ahd have a great Friday!