Thursday, June 28, 2007

THANK YOU TEACHERS!

Today's my 2 dd's last half day of school. It is kind of a glad/sad day. I had them both make a THANK YOU card for their teacher last night. When Vanessa was writing in her card, she started crying. She has grown so fond of Mrs. Tindall. She had been her teacher for K and G1, and I must say she is an awesome teacher. I had to cry with her. So of course Melanie had to start crying too. My dh had fallen asleep on the couch. He woke up and saw is all crying. He was a bit puzzled!

I made this card for the teachers. The cardbase is REGAL ROSE. The stamp set OFFICE ACCOUTREMENTS and WARMEST REGARDS. The DP is SPRING FLOWERS SU.

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is really sweet, I have mine to do for the my two soon, they don't break up from school till about 20 July, it is late in UK and then they only get 6 weeks off, and I thought that was a lot!!! lol

Alex xx(aka Sillybirds0

Anonymous said...

Love that card! That dp looks great with that set!