Friday, June 1, 2007

ELEVEN - MY FAITHFUL NUMBER!!

Happy Friday everybody!
We are going camping this weekend. How about you?
So, lately when I check my counter, it seems that there are 11 of you who come back to check me daily. So I want to Thank You. To the ELEVEN FAITHFUL ladies (I'm assuming LOL!) that come by to visit my blog, please leave a message and I will send you a RAK next week. I guess you will have to leave a comment including your name, but also send me an email with your address. In your comment, please tell me what your favorite colors are. Hopefully I can make you something close to what you like!
THANK YOU my faithful 11!!

5 comments:

KerrySchwen said...

hi Rosella,
Well you know I love to visit your blog so count me in! Pink, Apricot and Celery are always beautiful together :)
Have a great weekend camping - you've got beautiful weather so enjoy!
Kerry

Tonje said...

I'm not one of your eleven faithful but I just wanted to pay you a visit and thank you for the comment on my card on SCS and look at your beautiful cards. You have a lovely blog!
Greetings from Norway

Anonymous said...

I'm one of your faithful! I check every time you post something! I love nearly all bright colors. Red is a favorite!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosella! My favorite colors (currently) are from the rich regals. What are yours?
Have fun camping! :)

Pat said...

I check your blog daily to see what wonderful creations you have come up with. My favorite colors would be from the soft subtle line...certainly celery, bashful blue, pretty in pink and mellow moss. Enjoy your camping weekend!

Pat