Monday, June 18, 2007

CHECK OUT TLC 121 - SPEEDY CARDS FOR GOOD CAUSES

Good morning!
And it is Monday again! Time just seems to fly. As you may have noticed I do not post on weekends. This is time that I spend with my family. I hope you don't mind. I love spending time with you too.
I have not stamped for several days due to having life going on around me and actually lacking some stamping mojo. So usually the first thing I check out online after I read my mail is the SCS challenge for the day. Today's challenge is to make a quick card to send to someone who needs some cheering up, who needs to be thought of, who needs to be prayed for. This is a great challenge. It is a challenge for me to make a pretty simple card. So how about trying this out with me?
I have a number of erands to run, so if I could come up with something quick and pretty, that would be perfect.