Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I AM STILL ALIVE

Wow, it's Wednesday again! It's been a whole week since I last posted. I am so sorry! Unfortunately our family came down with a stomach flu which was quite persistant and long lasting, so I got it too and obviously did not feel like stamping or bloging. Fortunately we are all over it again. Just one of those things in life we have to live with.
Feeling not that great brought me to the thought if I should even keep on blogging. Mind you, I am enjoying it. It has been a challenge for me, it has made me stamp more and get out of my box. But that is all for myself. I am not sure what good this blog is for YOU. Why do you come back, or why don't you come back. There are so many stamp related blogs out there, and very good ones too. I don't know if I should be taking up more space. Please, if you are still reading this rambling, give me your opinion. I would love to hear from you. I think this thought of stoping partly came because I had not had a comment in awhile and that did discourage me a bit, as part of my reason for blogging is to get to know new people. So, please leave a comment.
I did make a card yesterday for a swap I am in. I'll post it later as right now I am in the middle of some home organization, which is desperately needed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everyone is better! I peeked in several times the past week. It can get discouraging if you don't have comments ... BUT people do stop by to see what you've been up to. I know I don't comment on everyone's but I still like to stop by. I try to comment especially if I really like it. I hope you continue to blog Rosella! :)

KerrySchwen said...

I love coming by and seeing what you're up to! Sometimes I get to steal a bit of time on the computer and want to do so much that I don't comment that often....please keep it up!!!
Glad to hear your family is better!

Kerry