Thursday, May 3, 2007

ENJOYING MY DECORATIVE PAPERS!

Hi! So, as I've told you I have a ton of cards to make in May. Today's card is for my friend's birthday next week. It's been a challenge for me to come up with something new everyday, so I have to find inspiration form anywhere. Today, I decided to use the great paper I got the other day again. And because it has a great design on both sides, I wanted both sides to be seen. It also came up with a new color combo I would not have thought of on my own: Marigold Morning, Sage Shadow and Appricot Appeal. Here it is:

2 comments:

KerrySchwen said...

Love how you showcased both sides of the designer paper! I always have a hard time hiding one side! Will be a good layout to case for our new Palette O Paper this month!
TFS,
Kerry

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! It's tough sometimes to choose which side of the paper to use! I like that little fold so you can see both!