Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CARDS RECEIVED THROUGH A SWAP

Hi there,

How is your day? I had a great MAIL day. I entered a 5+1 floral card swap and received them today. This swap was hosted by corrosive69 Janet Rossi. Thank you Janet for hosting this great swap. I want to show you the great cards I got: Unfortunately I cannot give credit to who made most of these cards. Names were not included except 1.



This is a great card made with Roses in Winter. Can't believe this set is retiring! I also love the colors.

This card is a larger size. I really like the extra vellum layer.

I just love the sparkly flowers. Wonder if it is pearl-ex?

I particularly like this card. I like the splattered color on the brown and the white mesh gives it a great detail. This card was made by "winterbloom".

This last card must have been a lot of work. It is put together with strips of paper, like a quilt. Gorgeous! This card was made by Cristine! Thank you all! I love them!

No comments: