Thursday, May 24, 2007

CRACKED GLASS

Hi there,

I'm playing with my stamps. I'm trying out some cards for a technique swap I am in. I entered for the 'cracked glass' technique. You can find the tutorial here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/crackedglass.php I really like this technique! Quite easy, yet it has such a great detail.

I used the LOVELY AS A TREE stamp set and the FRENCH SCRIPT as background on the chocolate chip. The paper I used is ALWAYS ARTICHOKE, CHOCOLATE CHIP, CLOSE TO COCOA and VANILLA. Did some sponging on the edges and also tried the photo corners.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haven't tried cracked glass. i did stock up on the e.p. so i could do it. but it seems like it takes a while so i haven't made the time. pretty card!

Sarah said...

very nice! I am glad that this set is sticking around a bit longer, I really like it!