Wednesday, May 16, 2007

BLOOD DIAMOND!

I know this is totally NOT stamping related, but I just have to make a comment. Have you seen the movie BLOOD DIAMOND? My dh and I watched it last night. Oh my goodness! I don't ever want to have a diamond again. If this is what the poor people have to go through just for me to have a little luxury, something I really don't need, I definitely don't want it. It made me so sad how these rebels could make these young boys HATE their fathers and make them think that their fathers are their enemies. How they could just drive into a town or village and just shoot everybody in sight. It just blows me away. And most of all the I am here living life, with the normal problems and don't realize what is going on because it is not important enough to be on the news??? I just had to talk about it. I want to find out more about how the situation is now. Would love to hear your comments.

No comments: