Saturday, September 8, 2007


Hi there,
I did something!!! I made this journal for my SIL. To make it I used the following:
for the cover I used the retired SU spring flowers. I added some leftover stickers from the SellABration kit, which I don't remember what it was called. I think it was something Delightful. I stamped "DAILY NOTES" from OFFICE ACOUTREMENTS. The inside cover also uses this set for MEMO where I will print her name, and DATE so that she can have a reference to when she started this journal.
It is the first Altered Journal I have done, but it will not be the last. This was fun!