Thursday, March 19, 2009

DOUBLE CASE

First of all I want to thank you for your comforting and supportive comments!! Thank you my friends!! Life has changed somewhat, but we'll make it work. My dh is working some hours as he is the general manager of the business, so he feels he needs to be there to keep things running. But I am the designated driver as his vision has been affected by the stroke. So, today we are going to Whistler on some business and tomorrow to Seattle. This means that I really don't have much time to craft as I usually am ready to go to sleep as soon as my kids are in bed. But I do have a project to show you guys.

This project was inspired by two projects I found on SCS. This on by Stampin Di and this one by heather freeman Thank you so much ladies for this great inspiration.
I have loved the SCS Top Note Die from the first time I saw it. So, now that I got the cuttlebug, I had to get it too. And when I saw the quilted card by Stampin Di I just HAD to make one too. The DP is an SU set. Unfortunately I don't have the catalog available at the moment. I do believe it is Afternoon Teaparty? Correct me if I'm wrong. The crochet flower is one I made. I've crochet a little, so I figured I could make them myself too. It took me a whole of 10 min. The sentiment is from 'Reason to Smile' a retired SU hostess set. So there you have it, a DOUBLE CASE from me to you!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie...I am thinking about you and praying for your situation...God be with you and your family...I am amazed at your stamina...your creativity...and your positive attitude..May The Good Lord Be With You and Yours :)

Tonje said...

Oh my God, I did not know about your husband and his stroke. I felt really bad that I have not written in your blog sooner. It must have been very scary for all of you. My feelings go out to you and your husband and family. I will keep all of you in me prayers hoping that he will recover completely real soon.

I admire you for being able to craft in the middle of all this, but then again crafting can be a a way to relax, gather thoughts and heal oneself. Take great care of yourself and your husband.
big hug from Norway