Monday, April 14, 2008

THE WINNER!!

First of all, Thank you so much for your advice all who played along for this stamp. I really appreciate it and have learned from it. It was definitely worth asking the question. I was a bit embarrassed about asking, but because I really wanted some ideas of how to go about this, I asked. Thank you again!
And the winner was picked by my dd Melanie. She picked NO. 7 who is SANDYH50. Please send me your snailmail address so that I can send you your stamp.

Have a great MONDAY!!

Rosella

2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

Congrats Sandy!

A.Lee said...

Sorry you've been down. I hope that things only get better for you. I always found it hard to create on antidepressants, and anything I did make was pretty ugly. So I had to start CASEing. Anyways, you're in my thoughts and here's some {{{{hugs}}}}