Monday, April 28, 2008

LOVE WITHOUT END.


This is a swap card I made. In this swap we are to use retired SU stamps, so all the stamps used are retired: LOVE WITHOUT END, SMALL SCRIPT & CROSSHATCH. I know the stem is upsidedown, but this is done on purpose. I saw a card in which it had been done by mistake, but I really like it this way.
I like different folds, so I decided to use this Pop-up card. I think it's a great way to display your card, won't fall over so easy.
Thanks for dropping by.
Hope you are having a great Monday!
Rosella

11 comments:

MichelleO said...

What a cool card! Love the way it stands up!

jill_b said...

Very pretty and I like the stem! I wouldn't have known it was upside down if you didn't say anything LOL!

basement stamper said...

Cute cute card!! I've made one of these a while back! They are so much fun!! Thanks for entering my blog candy!! :) Have a great day and good luck!

laos348 said...

Very fun - looks great.

Gabby said...

I love it girl...upside down stem or not...lol. :D

Velta said...

This is a great way to display your card...and I love the card...Great Idea Rosella :)

Marilyn said...

Cute card - love the upside down stem - adds character to the card!! It's fun to use retired sets too isn't it!!

ஐBeatriz Jenningsஐ said...

ohhhh muy bonito! :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Super cool card!

Friday Sketcher Design Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claudia Rosa said...

fabulous rosella.
your sweet comment on scs made me smile
hugs