Monday, August 6, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS....

Thank you all for coming by and giving me your comments on your summer activities. Sounds like you all are having a great summer. I'm very glad that a part of your summer activities is checking out my blog. It is so much fun to meet you all from all over the place.

....Oh yes...
The reason why you're here right now is to see who won!
The winner is No. 13 from Random Number Generator. Who says 13 is an unlucky number?
So the 13th comment was from SHARON IN NE
Her comment on her summer activities:
"We went to Miami and Key West in May, so that just seemed to make the summer feel much longer. I love it. LOVE summer. Wish it were "lazy days" like the song."

Please email me your address so that I can get your snack out to you ASAP.

Thanks again for your lovely comments. And have a GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

Rosella, this is SO wonderful. Thank you very much.