Thursday, October 15, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!

And I mean FINALLY I am able to log into my blog!! I was not able to sign into my blog for quite awhile. For some strange reason I was not able to normally sign in, so I have finally found an unusual way of signing in and I can post again!! YEAY!!!
And yes, I have created something!


This card is almost a total CASE of Cheryl Rowley's card here. I was browsing through SCS to find inspiration because I was not coming up with something on my own. (I know that is quite sad) I have been admiring Cheryl's creations for quite awhile already, so when I saw this card I knew what to make.

Details:
I used my favorite SU DP Parizian Breeze. So sorry it's not in the new catty!! It is layered on Baja Breeze and Choc. Chip.
I colored Tilda with Copics. Used the Nestabilities, Labels 4 and sponged it with Close to Cocoa. The ribbon was a remnant I took off of a notepad I had lying around.

Thanks for coming by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Rosella, she's just GORGEOUS! I love these images and your coloring is stunning!! Cheryl is a wonderfully talented lady to case for sure!! ;) HUGS

Sarah said...

Very cute card, Rosella! How are you doing, anyway? Great to see a new card on here :)

Lauren said...

So cute! What does CASE mean?

Lauren