Thursday, February 19, 2009

ROLODEX SCRITPURE SWAP - CARD 2

I have not kept you up to date with the rolodex scripture cards I've been making. Here is another one of them:
I received back 24 cards from the swap and they are all beautiful. I have entered into another 2 swaps to get even more rolodex verses. One of the participants Nicole has also opened a kid friendly rolodex bible verse swap. My girls are participating in it. They loved my cards and want to have their own. I think this is a great way to inspire them with memory verses.
Have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really fabulous idea!! Love that striped paper in the background!! TFS! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG...Rosella...you are back...I am so glad to see you...Did you do this is? whatever...I guess I am just happy to hear from you!!

Tonje said...

A beautiful rolodex card. What a great idea!

Mary Leeson said...

What a great idea with the rolodex and to put God's Word as the focal point is awesomE! Me encanta tu Blog...just found it. TFS and God bless your life~