Friday, January 2, 2009

WISHING YOU A HAPPY AND BLESSED 2009

I want to wish you all a great year. Filled with joy, peace, hope, love and lots of creative mojo!! I know, I know it is Jan. 2nd already. I should have done this yesterday, but I didn't get to it. But I did do this:

I do not really like to make New Year's resolutions as I find that I get discouraged if I don't keep them, but I am actually making some everyday resolutions. In my opinion everyday is a good day to start something or keep something going. So something I am trying to do is to create and work on a project everyday Mon-Fri. So this is my first project. My dd Melanie wanted to make a card for an aunt who is in the hospital, and she picked THE WILD ROSE SU set, which needs the stampamagig. Since I have not used it very much either, we both practiced with it. I have also not used stickles and liquid pearls, so I incorporated these too. I probably will not do it the same way again, but I am satisfied with my first try. The colors I used are: Old Olive as base card; stamped the image with Rose Red on Apricot Appeal. I wanted to use Apricot Appeal with Regal Rose, but my Regal Rose is MISSING. This is not a good thing as it is my favorite pink color. I have looked high and low for it. I must say that my craft space has been moved around several times during the year, so it probably went missing because of this. I must say that now I have my OWN CRAFT ROOM upstairs and I am happy with it. I believe my mojo has come back. I am looking forward to creating again.

Now I have to see what I am going to work on today! Hope to hear from you. Love to read your comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rosella, my friend...I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you creating again!!! I am smiling right now from ear to ear. This card is just lovely...and I am also very happy to hear that you have your own craft room now...Please DO keep your mojo running...You have always been one of my faves :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

lovely card Rosella xxxx

eviledna said...

Yeahhhhhhh, a New Year, a new craft room and a beautiful card. It's good to see you back :) Now you know what I going to say....
Take care, keep smiling and stay creative.
Ann x

Tonje said...

That is such good news to see that you are creating again. That is such a beautiful card you have made. Allthough I live in a non-SU country I have gotten this set as well, and I adore it!! Good to hear that you have gotten your own room now. That makes a huge difference I believe.