Monday, November 3, 2008

MY FIRST LONG CARD - A WEDDING CARD

I need to apologize for not posting, especially to Velta who asked me to share my creations. I have actually been creating, but unfortunately my camera is not working. So, now I have to wait and buy a new camera. I have been making picture frames, which I cannot scan.

Today's card is a card a cousin asked me to make for her. She wanted it to be money/gift holder, so I thought that a long card would work better as such. I have never made a wedding card yet (other than our wedding invitations), so I hope she will be satisfied with it. As I do not know what colors they are using, I thought that black, white (shimmery white) and gold would be appropriate. The stamp is a VERVE set, which I received as a blog-candy awhile back.

Thank you for your sweet comments!! I always appreciate them!

Rosella

No comments: